Would like to thank all Trust Members for their splendid support of the Trust.
Your valued contribution enables the Trust to carry out its aims and objectives in
protecting, preserving and enhancing the Otago Peninsula.
- IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE TRUST YOU CAN CLICK ON THE ‘BECOME A MEMBER’ BUTTON. To pay your subscription by direct credit the number is: 030905003334100 – You can also pay by cheque. Cost of yearly Membership subs are: Individual: $30 Family: $50 Student: $25 Senior Citizen $25 Corporate $100
- Members are entitled to free guided tour of the Royal Albatross Colony when accompanying a paying guest.
- Reservations are essential – phone the Centre on 478-0499. Members can access the Glenfalloch Gardens free of charge.
- Newsletters are produced to keep members informed on the activities of the Trust.
- Members are entitled to attend all meetings and functions arranged from time to time.
- Otago Peninsula Trust annual report 2016
- OPT-Annual Report-2015
- OPT-AnnualReport – 2014 (new) (PDF)
- OPT-AnnualReport – 2013 (PDF)